You can do an excellent job of getting your collateral repossessed economically but then lose any savings and hundreds or even thousands more by having a poor remarketing strategy.
We have seen clients lose hundreds in depreciation and storage fees by letting their collateral sit for week after week or be over charged for unnecessary auction make-ready fees. Lenders can spend up to $200 in transport costs only to see their vehicle run in the last lane at the physical auction to a limited number of local dealers.
In 2009 Capital Adjusters partnered with OPENLANE® online dealer auction to solve these problems and provide our clients with a fast, easy and profitable way for them to liquidate their repossessed vehicles. Here are some advantages to selling your vehicles through Capital Adjusters and OPENLANE:
* Get better placement - most dealers search by make and model. Your
car will be visible alongside larger national consignors, for improved
* Greater market visibility - national market of over 6000 active dealers
buying each month.
* Sell recovered units faster, reduce cost of capital and vehicle depreciation -
most vehicles sell on the first or second day of being placed in the auction.
* Slash transportation costs and the potential for damage/theft.
* Have a one-stop solution for repossessions and remarketing.
* Deemed a commercially reasonable method by independent legal review.
What is OPENLANE?
In business since 1999, with sales in excess of 400,000 vehicles annually, OPENLANE is North Americas largest and most diversified online wholesale auction company for lenders and auto dealers to purchase and sell used vehicles.
What Does it Cost?
* Sales fee: $125.00 (deducted by OPENLANE from the sale price when your
* Remarketing fee: $150.00. (Includes listing your vehicle, negotiating the best
price and handling the complete sales transaction)
* 3rd Party Inspection Fee: $85.00 (Optional)
* Vehicle Cleaning: $50.00 (Optional)
* No storage fees (up to 20 days) when you sell your vehicle through Capital
Adjusters and OPENLANE.